Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thoughts along the way


It is strange, and rather daft sometimes while on this journey to find that I often worry about the silliest things. And actually the more I think about it, the more I realise that we (human beings) do tend to spend WAY too much time contemplating things that at the end of the day do not really matter.....

because sometimes I think about the most menial of tasks, whether we are going to get good seats on the bus journey or whether I wrapped my shampoo bottle in a plastic bag etc and cloud my mind to the point where I forget to look out the window. But I am learning to release the need for wondering and letting my mind unwind, so I can spend more time looking out the window of my bus, and getting to see what a beautiful adventure I am on.


I also have been thinking, about how much I miss my lovely best friend Soharni, and though she thinks she is the smartest smarty pants in the galaxy sometimes, I want to post a picture of the two of us... looking forward to when we can hang out again.

No comments: