Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thoughts on the tube



Honestly today was one of the best days to have my iPod on shuffle - I know that sounds weird but it was as if the happiest music was just organised for me and played out - Beatles, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, Sinatra, Bob Marley, The Darkness, Erykah Badu to name some of it. And I was in such a great mood this morning anyway, even though its gloomy and raining. Who cares? Life is truly working out to be a happy adventure - even with a lack of sleep, everything is good. Sometimes it takes a tiny bump in the road to make the next day clearer and positive! LB you are awesome...

I met with my sister Tasha last night, and its getting more and more of a wonderful laugh to see her and hang out with her. She is one of the most fashionable and trendy people I know! Go Miss Fox!

It may be raining outside, but my heart is in a warm and sunny place.

No comments: