Tuesday, July 18, 2006

blazing london!

it is unbelievably hot here in London - 37 degrees! but i am trying hard to maintain my cool tropical island girl exterior, that is - i can handle it.
But what i almost couldn't handle was the fantastic, mind boggling and calf-muscle shattering Red Hot Chili Peppers concert that Lee and I went to, with two other mates. It was awesome and moreover so uplifting, Kiedis was electric, and nothing like watching two great guitarists such as Flea and John F having an impromptu jam session right there on stage making our little ears bleed.

Unfortunately I am not built with legs the length of Mariah Carey (or the model who did her cover shoot) so it was a strain on the lankan legs standing on tip toe all evening but Lee sweetly put me on his shoulders which made my night.

No comments: