Monday, April 14, 2008

Back on the blogtrail

It has been absolutely ages since I blogged, its almost as if I felt that too much time had passed between January and now, so how was I going to back it all up and write about all the amazing things that have been going on? I figure, ah, I'll just start from now.

The sun is shining, but it's also hailing, raining, windy and um warm in bits so we're all a little confused. But spring is on it's way, I can feel it in my toes.

I'm barely recovering from Aushi's hen night, which was a huge blast - but hard on the body. I just paid for tickets to Sri Lanka - we leave in about 6 weeks, I can't believe its that soon but then, its not really is it? Another wedding on my island of paradise.

Work has been intense but good... my mind is whirring with ideas constantly, I bought a book to jot down all the thoughts I tend to have at (often inconvenient) times. But as predicted, the second the book was in my bag, the ideas stopped. Just for a day.

No comments: