Sunday, November 21, 2010

Electric Peacock Festival MADNESS



Our logo courtesy of KumKum of Grants!

So Tasha and I (along with my mother and some awesome friends) are putting on Sri Lanka's first live music festival this December: Electric Peacock Festival, bringing down UK acts like The Duke Spirit (thank you Luke and Liela!), Trophy Wife, Covert Boom (thank you Sam!) and Funk Royale System along with the sooper dooper Nihal A from BBC Radio 1! It is just so exciting to think it is coming together after all this time, Tash is on a flight to Colombo as I write this and I am on my way out there after a ridiculous 11 month absence, next week!

Its going to be held on 18th December on Negombo Beach in aid of The Sunshine Charity and its going to be a 24 hour rocking party. Sri Lankans brace yourselves! So much to do!!!

Yipeee... I love it when a plan comes together.

Click for Twitter and Facebook links

The gorgeous Liela Moss of Duke Spirit



Google Earthing our location

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how did it go? big turnout?