Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Picture taking




I have been thinking a lot about taking photos - portraits mainly, framing people and trying to capture their expressions (cliched yes but true) and its been something I have thought about for a few years but never had the courage to do much of. Sure I have taken tonnes but never with a serious art in mind but I suppose part of the art is in the understanding of the technology you use to bring your vision to life.
Lee takes photos and he is so good at it, he has a fantastic eye for perspective - seeing things I don't.

I have come across this photographer in my web trails (Behance.com) and he is very good, celebrity taker too though not always: http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Portraits/412762?utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter+Feb+10

His name is Joao Canziani, hopefully I can achieve a smidgen of his level one day after all it's in my blood.

No comments: