Friday, October 10, 2008

Been too long

What the hell men? Its been 3 months, again. So much has happened.

I've cut off all my hair for start, but I don't have a good picture of it yet. It was one of those things which just had to be done, not to sound all girly but it really is a part of you - or so you think. But when my trusty old hair dresser said "the ends of your hair are probably quite a few years old" i thought - hmm time to trim.

So i've got a new do. And its fun. If you want to see pics, I've been told there are some on facebook but i wouldn't know since I don't have an account on it.

Did you know that M16 are now actually recruiting on facebook? Should one be scared when they poke you? I'm not sure. Shudder shudder. I wonder if you're good at persistently requesting friendship after being ignored gets you higher points?

No comments: