Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thieves

Just had the rudest girl on the phone to me from Carphone Warehouse Billing section - they want money and when its money, nothing else matters. It makes my blood boil because she couldn't have given a damn about the fact that they have not sent me an itemised bill since I moved houses in late July - I have called and spoken to their moronic agents 6 times in the past 4 months to update my address details and up until the 28th Nov they still didnt have it down correctly. But they still expect me to pay the bill even though I have no bloody clue what I am paying for, its amazing how they justify themselves by saying "I'm sorry but we will not be able to do anything for you until you settle your bill" and I replied in awe "How the heck am I supposed to pay a bill that I have no idea what its for?" - they are the Foxtons of the Mobile Phone industry. Its pathetic.

I have had my limit of "Customer Service Agents" honestly they don't know sh*t from chocolate. I wish, just wish a company would put some educated, intelligent human beings on the other side of the phone - after all we're all paying them our hard earned money that keeps them in business. So what the hell for?

Off to my Spanish lesson - where I will learn to cuss appropriately.

No comments: